Marketing Leadership Positions
- Founder and Managing Director, GeminiBlue – Helping businesses choose the best software and apps on the market for superstar teams and inspired performance.
- Director of Sales and Marketing – UK and Europe, Community Brands – Game changing US software products for the UK professional associations membership market.
- Business Consultant, Groupon UK and IE – Regional consultant for the world’s fastest growing business at the time. Revolutionary business model and new concepts in marketing for SME businesses and the leisure industries.
How David Can Grow Your Business
Specialising in marketing technology across lead generation, sales enablement, pipeline management, sales execution, lead forensics and lead scoring, and automation, he has a deep knowledge of the alternative platforms and their unique capabilities. David’s key skillset is supporting your business to find the right marketing tech solutions and supporting you and your company through to implementation and execution.
Having worked in institutions of all sizes, his career highlights have included helping Accord Marketing go from a small business to a leading and award-winning UK marketing agency. He has also worked with both the Institute of Engineering and Technology and the Royal Society of Chemistry. David has worked as acting Managing Director bringing game changing US software products to the UK, and has also run his own software consultancy.
- Manchester Metropolitan University, BA, Business and Marketing
- South Westwood Academy, Sales
Post coronavirus – a brave new world: lesson 6 – what’ll happen to the global community after Covid-19 and what does that mean for your business?
As the lines between nations have arguably never been more irrelevant, what does that mean for your business and its development?read more
We don’t know when we will be getting back to business after COVID-19 but having prepared for the worst, when the time comes, are you prepared for the best?read more
A brave new world during COVID-19: lesson 3 – “If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs”
How do you keep your head focused on good business management during a crisis? Here, Fractional CMO Marion Weiler, shares her advice.read more