Marketing Leadership Positions
- Founder and Managing Director, GeminiBlue – Helping businesses choose the best software and apps on the market for superstar teams and inspired performance.
- Director of Sales and Marketing – UK and Europe, Community Brands – Game changing US software products for the UK professional associations membership market.
- Business Consultant, Groupon UK and IE – Regional consultant for the world’s fastest growing business at the time. Revolutionary business model and new concepts in marketing for SME businesses and the leisure industries.
How David Can Grow Your Business
Specialising in marketing technology across lead generation, sales enablement, pipeline management, sales execution, lead forensics and lead scoring, and automation, he has a deep knowledge of the alternative platforms and their unique capabilities. David’s key skillset is supporting your business to find the right marketing tech solutions and supporting you and your company through to implementation and execution.
Having worked in institutions of all sizes, his career highlights have included helping Accord Marketing go from a small business to a leading and award-winning UK marketing agency. He has also worked with both the Institute of Engineering and Technology and the Royal Society of Chemistry. David has worked as acting Managing Director bringing game changing US software products to the UK, and has also run his own software consultancy.
- Manchester Metropolitan University, BA, Business and Marketing
- South Westwood Academy, Sales
Customers don’t see marketing strategy, they only see execution, meaning that we must keep sight of the end goal from the very beginning.read more
Why many law firms fail to see the relevance of brand to revenue – surely it’s a missed opportunity?
Marketing legal services isn’t illegal anymore, but the legacy of old legislation continues to impact, and limit, the way law firms seek new business. Here’s why branding could be the key to a future pipeline of work…read more
Technology is great, but without understanding human behaviour, how much use is it really to marketers? We explore how the two go hand in hand…read more