Marketing Leadership Positions
- Senior Vice President Marketing and Business Development, Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty, Long Island and Queens, New York
- Adjunct Professor, University of Applied Sciences Mainz, Germany
- Director Marketing, Realogy Holdings Corporation, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Connecticut
- Director, Business Planning and Marketing, International Code Council (ICC), California
How Marion Can Grow Your Business
Based in the USA, Marion works across the real estate and construction sectors. Her talent, skills and experience in strategic marketing and business management are transferable across industries and have reaped rewards for clients in both Europe and the USA, streamlining business operations and providing solutions for growth, productivity, staff morale and cost effectiveness.
Marion is a gigCMO fractional CMO, who helps organisations of all sizes to streamline business operations and identify solutions to improve processes, whether that’s crisis management or in preparation for a particular growth phase or entering new markets. Her compassionate as well as objective approach sees her fully integrate herself into an organisation to understand its strengths, and turn weaknesses into opportunities.
Part of the reason for her success is both her intuitive talent for understanding people as well as the professional qualifications she has undertaken in order to recognize strengths in team members and leaders, allowing her to structure organizations and teams informatively, effectively and positively. Her approach was perhaps best described by one client as providing “feng shui for businesses”.
- Master of Business Administration, Business Management – Hawaii Pacific University
- Bachelor of Science, International Business Management – University of Applied Sciences Nuertingen
- Independent Certified Coach, Trainer, Teacher and Speaker – The John Maxwell Team
- Certified Maxwell Behavioral Analysis DISC Method Trainer – The John Maxwell Team
- Certified in Industrial/Organizational Psychology – The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Financial Advisor – Landesbank Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Connecticut
Post coronavirus – a brave new world: lesson 6 – what’ll happen to the global community after Covid-19 and what does that mean for your business?
As the lines between nations have arguably never been more irrelevant, what does that mean for your business and its development?read more
We don’t know when we will be getting back to business after COVID-19 but having prepared for the worst, when the time comes, are you prepared for the best?read more
A brave new world during COVID-19: lesson 3 – “If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs”
How do you keep your head focused on good business management during a crisis? Here, Fractional CMO Marion Weiler, shares her advice.read more