Marketing Leadership Positions
- Global Marketing and Customer Experience Director, Study Group
- Marketing and Customer Experience Deputy Director, AQA Education Ltd
- Head of Marketing, Communications and CRM, QCDA
- Retail management and retail consultancy: House of Fraser, Bentalls, La Senza
Pro Bono Work
How Mikki Can Grow Your Business
Mikki is an experienced global marketing and customer experience strategist with a wide sector background in retail, education, consumer and the third sector. She has helped brands grow through delivery of world-class marketing and sales campaigns to achieve commercial and market share objectives, and drive transformational change.
Mikki’s areas of expertise include market strategy, proposition and campaign development, brand strategy, insight and customer experience.
Mikki can help you focus on effective use of customer insight and analytics to deliver brand differentiation and data-driven marketing programmes. She can also help you map out the customer journey and optimise your marketing organisation, CRM, digital and marketing automation capability to ensure your processes and technologies deliver maximum impact and return on investment.
Pro Bono Work
- Windsor Leadership Trust Alumni
- Birmingham City University, MA Marketing
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
If you’re a business leader and you’re panicking. Stop. Breathe. In doing so you might make a real difference. After all, we’re in this together, right?read more
You can be true to your core values and relevant to current markets. Business transformation for those goals is never more important than during a crisis.read more
Marion Weiler is a visionary Business Management and Strategic Marketing Executive and Fractional CMO with experience in international realty.read more