Marketing Leadership Positions
- Special Advisor, digitalserbia and digitalpoland, Serbia and Poland
- Managing Director, digitalswitzerland, Switzerland
- Director, Brand, Marketing and Communications, EMEIA, EY, United Kingdom
- Chief Marketing Officer, Central Europe, EY United Kingdom
- Associate Director, Global Accounts, Industries and Business Development, EY, United Kingdom
- Senior Manager, Marketing and Business Development, Germany Austria Switzerland, Arthur Andersen, Germany
- Marketing Consultant, Healthcare, ACNielsen, Germany
How Stephan Can Grow Your Business
Stephan draws upon the professional experience of more than 20 years in complex B2B environments, including in consulting and professional services, to deliver outstanding international Marketing, Business Development and Account Development programs with measurable results across critical dimensions such as reputation, client relationships and revenue generation.
Stephan has strongly focused on tech start-up segments including working with international corporations and national governments on digital transformation projects and building entire digital innovation ecosystems.
- Strategic Marketing Management, London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
- Executive Education, Data Sciences, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Diploma, General Economics, cum laude, Rheinische-Fredrich-Wilhelms University, Germany
- Led Kickstart Accelerator Programme for digitalswitzerland
Customers don’t see marketing strategy, they only see execution, meaning that we must keep sight of the end goal from the very beginning.read more
Why many law firms fail to see the relevance of brand to revenue – surely it’s a missed opportunity?
Marketing legal services isn’t illegal anymore, but the legacy of old legislation continues to impact, and limit, the way law firms seek new business. Here’s why branding could be the key to a future pipeline of work…read more
Technology is great, but without understanding human behaviour, how much use is it really to marketers? We explore how the two go hand in hand…read more