Marketing Leadership Positions
- Special Advisor, digitalserbia and digitalpoland, Serbia and Poland
- Managing Director, digitalswitzerland, Switzerland
- Director, Brand, Marketing and Communications, EMEIA, EY, United Kingdom
- Chief Marketing Officer, Central Europe, EY United Kingdom
- Associate Director, Global Accounts, Industries and Business Development, EY, United Kingdom
- Senior Manager, Marketing and Business Development, Germany Austria Switzerland, Arthur Andersen, Germany
- Marketing Consultant, Healthcare, ACNielsen, Germany
How Stephan Can Grow Your Business
Stephan draws upon the professional experience of more than 20 years in complex B2B environments, including in consulting and professional services, to deliver outstanding international Marketing, Business Development and Account Development programs with measurable results across critical dimensions such as reputation, client relationships and revenue generation.
Stephan has strongly focused on tech start-up segments including working with international corporations and national governments on digital transformation projects and building entire digital innovation ecosystems.
- Strategic Marketing Management, London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
- Executive Education, Data Sciences, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Diploma, General Economics, cum laude, Rheinische-Fredrich-Wilhelms University, Germany
- Led Kickstart Accelerator Programme for digitalswitzerland
Post coronavirus – a brave new world: lesson 6 – what’ll happen to the global community after Covid-19 and what does that mean for your business?
As the lines between nations have arguably never been more irrelevant, what does that mean for your business and its development?read more
We don’t know when we will be getting back to business after COVID-19 but having prepared for the worst, when the time comes, are you prepared for the best?read more
A brave new world during COVID-19: lesson 3 – “If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs”
How do you keep your head focused on good business management during a crisis? Here, Fractional CMO Marion Weiler, shares her advice.read more