Marketing Leadership Positions
- Special Advisor, digitalserbia and digitalpoland, Serbia and Poland
- Managing Director, digitalswitzerland, Switzerland
- Director, Brand, Marketing and Communications, EMEIA, EY, United Kingdom
- Chief Marketing Officer, Central Europe, EY United Kingdom
- Associate Director, Global Accounts, Industries and Business Development, EY, United Kingdom
- Senior Manager, Marketing and Business Development, Germany Austria Switzerland, Arthur Andersen, Germany
- Marketing Consultant, Healthcare, ACNielsen, Germany
How Stephan Can Grow Your Business
Stephan draws upon the professional experience of more than 20 years in complex B2B environments, including in consulting and professional services, to deliver outstanding international Marketing, Business Development and Account Development programs with measurable results across critical dimensions such as reputation, client relationships and revenue generation.
Stephan has strongly focused on tech start-up segments including working with international corporations and national governments on digital transformation projects and building entire digital innovation ecosystems.
- Strategic Marketing Management, London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
- Executive Education, Data Sciences, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Diploma, General Economics, cum laude, Rheinische-Fredrich-Wilhelms University, Germany
- Led Kickstart Accelerator Programme for digitalswitzerland
So you know that your CMO (chief marketing officer, but what does a Fractional CMO do and what are the benefits of having one?read more
Don’t be a shooting star: So your company is growing but you don’t think you can afford the customer focused talent you need for your Board?
SMEs are a powerful force and an exciting opportunity for individuals to create the kind of company, and career, that they want. Nonetheless, however quickly a business grows, it is still a juggling act getting the board level guidance you need to take your business...read more
While we all like to think our businesses are unique. The truth is that for a lot of us the unique aspects are not in what we do but how we do it. So how does that message reach and resonate with your customer pipeline? It comes down to your brand. Separating branding...read more